Subscribe:

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Collecting Hedgehog



 illustration by whimsy whimsical


spot the hedgehog happy pair at my little cozy corner (work desk)


Like most of the girls, I am obsessed with something. Some people like to collect owl (that's the most common thing to collect, IMO), anything pink, cat, dog, anything related to France, etc. But I have a quirky obsession with hedgehog (or you can call it porcupine, they are from the same species).

Hedgehog items/collectibles are soooo difficult to get by. Whenever I go travel, there's nothing on hedgehog and everything on Etsy is very overpriced (I know, they are handmade/art). However, I couldn't resist to get this illustration from Whimsy Whimsical. Yes, hedgehogs are whimsical animals. The beautiful print reached me on Friday and I was really mesmerized by it. I am going to put it on my 'wall of art' at home.

1 comments:

Post a Comment