Subscribe:

Monday, December 7, 2009

What I bought on the Internet?

Of all the many interesting and beautiful things I found over the world wide web, I can't resist but shop online once a while. In fact, I am getting hooked on online shopping. Even though I can't feel, touch, smell and/or flip through them but curiosity really kills me and my imagination runs wild with just looking at the pictures.

So this was what my addiction leads to....

Stolen Sharpie Revolution 2 a DIY Guide to Zines and Zine Culture by brainscan

This zine is so fun and cool, even though it's more like a book with ISBN and published properly like any other book but I still feel like reading a zine. Every page of this books are as if typed, sharpied and xerox-ed. And the most fun part of all, it's a complete guide to start writing a zine, something which I wanted to do for a long time but never had time for it. But whenever I want to start writing a zine, I will have this guide with me!

Zeropumpkin family stickers by zeropumpkin

Stickers!!! I don't need them but why do I buy them? I don't know, I just feel I must have them.

1 comments:

zeropumpkin said...

:D thanks for featuring my stickers :D the zines looks cool :D

Post a Comment