Subscribe:

Saturday, March 14, 2009

We are Green

Today I pounced for new shops and found a lot of beautiful green sellers. Hope you will enjoy my curation for Saturday. Green is good for eyes, health and also the environment. Lets go green!! :)


1. Green and Silver drop earrings by hundredsofbuttons
2. Two Horses Oil Painting by ReneeCoatesArt
3. Cottage Window Little Canvas Card by Vdahl
4. Olive Green Linen Clutch Purse by ButterflySong
5. Sprite roving wool by KnittyAndColor
6. Green crochetted clutch by impatient
7. Ring with stones and charms by defnekayacik
8. Green frog clay sculpture by SorchaLeesLittleSees
9. Green Bird Necklace by feltandfabrics

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like green!!

AnniKae said...

hi there!
Nice to visit in the etsy chats! You're welcome to visit my blog anytime...
http://anni-kae.blogspot.com

Tracy-lime green modern said...

I love green, of course. What a great collection of items.

Fils et Ficelles said...

great collection ^^
(thank you!)

~SheLLeY~ said...

Nyaaa... So sweet!
Green rocks! I like the charm+stone ring most!
The clay Froggie's very cute too!
Thanks a million, Kelly?! Luv U!!!
;)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog at last! Thanks for featuring my green dreams earrings. (I just posted them away today - they sold.)

DUST Green Dreams sale lasts till the end of March, so take the chance to have a peek at a great many dreamy green things on Etsy.

Post a Comment